Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring/Summer Show Calendar

Well after seeing Bisco last week I've been once again bitten by the live music bug. It really shouldn't be a surprise considering I averaged a show at least every 2 weeks through college and most my early 20s. [Ugh, now that I'm almost 29 I have to refer to those years as my 'early' 20s - weird]. Anywho, I've spent the last few days planning out my shows for the rest of the spring into the summer. And I gotta say, I'm pretty pumped as to how the calendar is rounding out. Lots of acts I love coming to the area. And a couple excuses to roadtrip in there too. Here's what I have on tap so far. I've included links to band websites so y'all can check em out if you aren't familiar. Live music makes me happy. And it will make you happy too. So holla if you want to come with to any or all. Or have more show suggestions.

4/23/10 - Dragonette & Think About Life @ DC-9, the New Deal @ 9:30 Club (late night show)
4/26/10 - Phoenix @ DAR Constitution Hall
5/21/10 - LCD Soundsystem @ Terminal 5, NYC - UPDATE: scored a ticket for face on eBay. woot!

6/2/10 - Passion Pit @ Ramshead Live
6/3/10 - moe. @ Ramshead Live

6/5/10 - Starscape Festival @ Fort Armistead Park, B-More - featuring the Disco Biscuits, Pretty Lights, Lotus, Future Rock, the New Deal, and lots others
6/15/10 - Phish @ nTelos Wireless Pavillion, Portsmouth, VA
7/22/10 - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes @ Webster Hall, NYC

8/4/10 - Hot Chip - Central Park Summer Stage NYC
8/15/10 - STS9 & RJD2 @ Pier 6
8/18/10 - Phish @ Jones Beach, NY

No comments: