Friday, April 2, 2010

Couch Crashing

First off, I want to say how awesome it is when friends let you crash with them for a night. Its so generous to let you just come in and take up their space. BUT, is there seriously anything more awkward then waking up while they're still asleep and not knowing what to do with yourself?

Puppy-walking habits had me up at 7am this morning and I've been tip-toeing around the place ever since. I was going to make coffee, but couldn't locate filters (apparently they're fancy machine doesn't need em). I debated going out to grab coffee and bagels for my hosts, but didn't know which key to take. And I didn't want to turn on the TV or take a shower out of fear of waking up those sleepy heads.

Oh well, at least I'm up in time for Phish Summer Tour public sale. Berkeley Greek Theater tickets, you will be mine.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Can't wait for you to be couch crashing with me in a month!!