Sunday, January 18, 2009

random fact of the day

So I've had the movie Teen Witch on the brain ever since Kenneth's awesome rapping on last week's episode of 30 Rock:



(And for those with the stomach for it, here is the actual version from the movie. I warn that it is painful to watch)



Anywho, I was perusing my new issue of Entertainment Weekly this morning, and it mentioned that Robyn Lively, star of Teen Witch, is actually the sister of Blake Lively (aka Serena from Gossip Girl). I just thought it was really random. I mean yeah, they have the same last name, but I wouldn't have even considered them being related. They look nothing alike. Or am I off on this?

Compare:

Robyn:


Blake:


PS, have I mentioned lately how much I heart Gossip Girl? The more obsurd it gets, the better it is!

No comments: