Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ummmm coolest parents EVER!

You all know I heart everything about our splendiferous new president Obama. And now after reading this article on Best Week Ever, I have even more to lurve.

Apparently last night at the Prez and Michelle were cruising the many inaugural balls, Malia and Sascha got to have some friends come over to check out their new digs. They got to watch some flicks and then they had a scavenger hunt through the White House to get them used to the place. And get this, at the end of the hunt, they open up a door and the fucking JONAS BROTHERS are there! I'm sorry, that would be exciting for me and I'm 27. If I were a tween girl, between the HSM3 and real life Jonas Brothers I think my head would literally explode.


I've tried to come up with an equivalent ridiculous experience for myself. So far this is what I got. I'm thinking, I get to go to the premiere of the Arrested Development movie and then I go on a scavenger hunt which ends with me finding Jake Gyllenhaal naked in my bed. Yeah, that should work. Mmmm...


Ok lets face it, a lot less would make my head explode. I recently found out that Terry O'Quinn (Locke from Lost) has a house in my aunt and uncle development in Lutherville.
So I could go see Benjamin Button and then see Locke grocery shopping at Grauls and that would be enough to make my head explode. And he's not even hot. Although I am reminded of 2 things. 1) I need to remind ppl not to talk to me about the Lost season premiere until I've watched it on my TiVo and 2) I should watch the Cutting Edge after I watch my Lost eps - seeing Locke as a dude with hair AND enough money to buy his prissy daughter her own ice rink is amusing to me.

No comments: