Wednesday, January 21, 2009

talk about a slow blog day...

So I'm in my usual right before bed routine. I'm in my PJs, I've brushed my teeth and washed my face, and now I play my last few Lexulous turns and give my usual blogs one last look before I get my zzzzzz's.

Well I hadn't looked at Dlisted all day so I'm giving it a quick once over and I literally laughed out loud at 2 photos. Admire for yourself:



Yeah, thats Mini-me aggressively french kissing a plastic baby doll (I can't even type it without LOL-ing). Apparently over in England they are running a "Celebrity" version of one of my all-time fav reality shows Big Brother. The word celebrity is obviously pretty subjective here. The only peeps I know on the show are Mini-me, Coolio, and LaToya Jackson. The others are folks I can only presume are minorly famous Brits. I may know no one, but I still want to watch this nonsense on DVD. I have fond hilarious memories of Mini-me on the Surreal Life (see the ep when he gets wasted and strips down and pees in the corner - classic reality TV). So god only knows what its like when he can't leave the house at all. I mean what were the circumstances that lead to this picture anyhow?

Next photo also begs the question of what were the circumstances that lead to this picture.

http://www.popsugar.com/2718452

Owen Wilson and Rick Rubin riding bikes at the beach?! Really?! How random.

No comments: