Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bowling with friends

Create Your OwnOddcast Powered


Obviously the above photo isn't real. Not because its with Mike & Mike. No, its because anyone who remotely knows me that I could never have a bowling trophy as I am a HORRIBLE bowler. That is unless there are those bumper things in the gutters like they used to have at birthday parties when we were kids. Or of course if its Wii bowling...

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy attempting to bowl. I'm down to go to Mustang Alley anytime. If for those yummy Old Bay / Honey / Vinegar wings if nothing else.

Anywho, if you want to make your own photo with an ESPN Radio host, just click "Create Your Own" above. Then upload your pic and you can too can have a bowling team shot with Mike & Mike. Or if you prefer you can go biking with Mike Tirico or scuba diving with Colin Cowheard. Personally I just wish there was a slow dancing option with my boo Scott Van Pelt (pictured below dressed as Captain America). He's such a dork but I love him anyway. Being a Terps fan certainly doesn't hurt his case either :)

No comments: