Monday, December 8, 2008

ipod shuffling - trick daddy


My boss Kathy was kind enough to give me an iPod Touch for Christmas last year. And I absolutely love it. But lately I've found myself reverting back to my old 3G signature iPod from 2004. Does it have awesome graphics or cool technical features? Nope. But it does have my entire music catalog from my college Dell laptop (2000-2005 R.I.P.). The music is super random. Old Phish shows, cheesy pop music, tons of frat party type hip hop. Its wonderfully horrible. Or horribly wonderful. But its chock full of memories.

So, this morning while I was in the shower the iPod shuffled its way to an old school fave of mine - Trick Daddy. So for your enjoyment, some TD highlights...

"Shut Up" - have to include on this list b/c it contains one of my all time favorite rap lyrics - "are those Bugle Boy jeans ya wearin'?" "hell na ho you know dey Polo!"


"Take It To The House" - my beer pong anthem of the summer of '01


"I'm a Thug" - don't tell me you don't like this song. Everyone loves this song.


"Tuck Ya Ice" - I've never heard this until today. And I'm not a huge fan of the song. But when I was searching YouTube for TD videos I found this one and it has OMAR LITTLE from the Wire. And as we all know, anything with Omar is goddamn awesome.


You know you want to download some TD tunes right now. Do it. Do it.

No comments: