Friday, December 12, 2008

"everyone only hatin' on you cuz you're dope"

You know what's the best sign that the you are awesome? When you start getting haters.

As wise hottie named Chase once said to Andie: "Don't sweat it - everyone only hatin' on you cuz you're dope..."

The Ravens total awesome-ness is evident from this hilarious KSK post, affectionately titled "Die in a fire, Bawlmer". Love it. LOVE IT. I mean you think this guy is bitter much? He even hates on Natty Boh? No need to bring my sweet Boh into this, sir!

BTW, in case you were wondering the source of this guy's hatred, he's a die hard Skins fan. Tough luck last week buddy.

Anyway, read, enjoy, and happy Friday. And if you're going to the game this Sunday, holla at me. I'll be there. Can't f-ing wait. So nervous. Even more psyched. GO RAVENS!

UPDATE: if for some unforeseen the Steelers manage to pull out a win, I'm sicking Omar Little on their asses...

No comments: